PROVIDERS BY REGION
No matter where you do business, Advantage has a solution for your global needs.
Interested in becoming an Advantage Provider? Let us know.
BALANCE COST AND COMPLEXITY
When procuring services for a multi-location network, there is a trade-off between cost, service experience, and management complexity.
Utilizing a single provider simplifies management activities and includes fewer contracts, invoices, processes, and support teams. However, that management simplicity comes at a higher price.
Utilizing multiple providers (or an Internet aggregator) reduces costs. However, it adds complexity to support and administration of the network through various invoicing formats, varied billing periods, multiple support processes, and multiple points of contact.
Our unique approach, global provider relationships, and centralized inventory management software adds a coordinated layer to your network and enables us to provide solution options that maximize savings and service experience, while simplifying management activities.
OPTIMIZE YOUR ENVIRONMENT
A network business case example from one of our international clients shows the benefits of working with Advantage. The three options presented optimize expenses and minimize complexity through Advantage's centralized model.
MPLS from a global tier 1 carrier with minimal management
€ 652,238 per month
SD-WAN with global tier 1 carrier with minimal management
€ 456,924 per month
Single SD-WAN overlay provider + four regional providers
€ 348,760 per month
Single SD-WAN overlay provider + 15 local/regional providers
€ 306,352 per month
Advisory and DesignAdvantage brings more the 20 years of experience to your organization in designing scalable communications technology solutions across voice, data, cloud, and mobility.
From procurement and provisioning through inventory and expense management, we assist you and your clients with communication technology solutions across voice, data, cloud, and mobility.
EXPERTS IN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Network connectivity solutions including SD-WAN, MPLS, DIA, Dark Fiber, Point-to-Point, VPN, and SASE.
- Voice & collaboration solutions including Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Hosted VoIP, SIP, and POTS.
- Cloud Services solutions including public/private/hybrid cloud, AWS, Azure, Cloud Cost Optimization, and migration services.
- Data Center solutions including colocation (space/power/cabinets), cross connects, and virtual data center.
- CyberSecurity services including vulnerability assessments, pen testing, firewall, DDoS monitoring, and managed SOC.
- Managed mobility services (MMS) including device procurement, logistics management, inventory tracking, help desk and cost optimization.