Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
Advantage is seeking an initiative-taking problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail who will provide personal and professional assistance to the CEO. The perfect candidate is one with previous experience working in a fast-growing, highly respected organization, performing administrative duties and providing support to senior-level executives.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO.
o Schedule meetings, manage multiple calendars and assist with daily time management.
o Anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
• Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and other senior-level executives.
o Arrange and manage logistics for executive meetings.
o Arrange catering and reservations.
• Arrange travel and accommodations for the executive team as needed, including flights and accommodation ground transportation.
• Arrange personal travel and accommodation for CEO and family as needed.
• Interface with executives across the organization.
• Schedule, attend meetings, and takes accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting letters, memos, invoices, expense reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Maintain Executive and office filing system.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to the CEO.
• Draft, proofread and edit documentation for CEO.
• Ensure the CEO is up to speed and ready for the day.
• Process CEO’s travel, expenses, and reports.
• Run office and personal errands as requested.
• Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
• Manage and maintain office materials and supplies such as snacks, printers, coffee machine, kitchen and, cleaning supplies, etc.
• Answer the main phone line and respond to inquiries.
• Provide personal support to CEO, including but not limited to working with family and properties, scheduling and overseeing contractors, emails, and correspondence, etc.
• Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing support to C-Suite executives.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced, and at times, stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Able to type a minimum of fifty words per minute.
• Ability to maintain 100% confidentiality.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
• Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Extremely positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Flexible collaborator willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
Compensation Range: $60,000-$75,000 per year
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.