Client Delivery Analyst - Europe
Advantage is seeking a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and an interest in technology. The Client Delivery Analyst (CDA) at Advantage Communications Group is responsible for supporting the
seamless and successful transition of our client’s data and voice networks. In collaboration with the
client and the service providers, the CDA supports implementations and general account support in the
following areas: Moves, Changes, Disconnects, Billing, and Maintenance.
• Update all order status in Liaison, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
• Communicate status to client at regular intervals mutually agreed to by service provider and client.
• Support the coordination of Move and Change orders for assigned clients through Liaison and with the service provider.
• Support the coordination of Disconnects for assigned clients through Liaison and with the service provider.
• Partner with the service providers to deliver seamless service to client through maintenance and
• trouble ticket support.
• Maintain and continually update your order management and service provider records in our proprietary CRM, Command Center/Liaison.
• Simultaneously support multiple project installations.
• Assist with onboarding our clients to Command Center.
• Always provide excellent service to our clients ensuring that service levels are met or exceeded.
• Ensure your leadership and sales is aware of any escalations or issues with the project.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Telecommunications.
• 5+ years’ experience in client service or support roles, inclusive of interaction with clients and service providers.
• Minimum of 5 years in telecommunications project management and client support.
• History of successful management of client calls and inquiries.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance per priorities and deadlines.
• Strong communication, presentation, client service and analytical skills.
• Able to manage multiple clients simultaneously and switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
• Ability to present professional demonstrations at all levels competently and confidently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.