WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The Accounting Associate at Advantage will provide assistance with various accounting functions and be responsible for accurately recording all day-to-day transactions of the Company including, but not limited to, Accounts Payable, Tax filings, Accounts Receivable, ledger maintenance, as well as commission analysis.
• Record daily banking transactions into company financial systems in multiple currencies.
• Manage accounts receivables processes including customer & provider invoicing & collections.
• Assist with accounts payable processes including:
o vendor management
o vendor payments
o monthly budget vs actual reporting
• Maintain and monitor GL for accuracy.
• Process travel, credit card and expense report approvals according to policy
• Assist with payroll.
• Assist with filing tax returns.
• Maintain accurate state records & ensure compliance.
• Assist with commission analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Strong proficiency in QuickBooks Pro, MS Excel, and Adobe
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on follow-through and attention to detail.
• Data entry skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Strong background in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
• Minimum of three years experience in a Bookkeeping or Accounting role.
Compensation Range: $25-$30 per hour
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.