Solutions Sales Consultant
The Solutions Sales Consultant at Advantage is a self-motivated enterprise class solution professional with an outstanding track record in growing strategic revenue. The Solutions Sales Consultant will primarily focus on new enterprise customer solution sales, development, and acquisitions. Upon building a client base, they will also fortify senior level relationships to leverage increasing Advantage customer share of wallet with new service line opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strengths in enterprise class selling, technology, networking, prospecting, relationship building, planning, business case creation, as well as presentation and closing techniques. The Solutions Sales Consultant will work with the SVP of Enterprise Sales to set priorities for new business development/sales and own their results. They will provide strategic direction for customer interactions and continuously analyze their sales numbers, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to make needed adjustments for continued growth and success.
• Develop, manage, and exploit market opportunities in defined territory to ensure sustained sales and business results.
• Develop and administer targeted opportunity development campaigns leading with insight to uncover strategic growth opportunities.
• Establish and maintain C level / Line of Business Executive level relationships in opportunities.
• Demonstrate consistent enterprise-class solution selling skills, processes, and methodologies to accelerate the opportunity development cycle and increase sales close ratios.
• Create and present business cases/ TCO’s/ and solution justifications at Executive Level’s to drive differentiated solutions.
• Leverage comprehensive account/opportunity/ and territory planning methodologies to drive business opportunities and sales results.
• Partner with and leverage core company functional leaders (e.g., Product, Operations, Marketing) to deliver financially viable, technically sound, and operationally proven solutions that achieve strategic goals.
• Collaborate and leverage partner service providers to develop better solutions, solidify relationships, and source technical support.
• Deliver high quality and predictable sales results and growth.
• Manage and report on all applicable business activities, i.e., pipeline, forecast, contacts, campaigns, etc.
• Provide subject matter expertise, advising customers on the suitability of products and solutions based on their business and technical needs.
• Minimum of 7 years’ successful solution selling experience with proven overachievement in the technology ecosystem, preferably the telecommunications/IT connectivity and management space.
• Exceptional customer solutions executive with demonstrable experience delivering proven sales outcomes and business results through collaboration, discovery, validation, and optimization.
• Excellent verbal, written, and pictorial communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive technology solutions for varying client needs and industries.
• Strong business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota.
• Experience developing and differentiating comprehensive multi-product technology and service offerings.
• Highly analytical data-driven and detail-oriented
• Deep domain expertise in the technology ecosystem inclusive of the following areas, voice/UC, network connectivity, cloud, managed services, SaaS, IoT, data center, security, mobile, etc.
Compensation Range: $115,000-$125,000 per year
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.