SOLUTION SALES CONSULTANT
The Solutions Sales Consultant at Advantage is a self-motivated enterprise-class solution professional with an outstanding track record in growing strategic revenue. The Solutions Sales Consultant will primarily focus on new enterprise customer solution sales, development, and acquisitions. Upon building a client base, they will also fortify senior-level relationships to leverage increasing Advantage customer share of wallet with new service line opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strengths in enterprise-class selling, technology, networking, prospecting, relationship building, planning, business case creation, as well as presentation and closing techniques. The Solutions Sales Consultant will work with the SVP of Enterprise Sales to set priorities for new business development/sales and own their results. They will provide the strategic direction for customer interactions and continuously analyze their sales numbers, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to make needed adjustments for continued growth and success.
• Develop and accelerate sales growth through new customer acquisitions.
• Develop, manage, and exploit market opportunities in a defined territory to ensure sustained sales and business results.
• Develop and administer targeted opportunity development campaigns leading with insight to uncover strategic growth opportunities.
• Establish and maintain C level / Line of Business Executive level relationships in opportunities.
• Demonstrate consistent enterprise-class solution selling skills, processes, and methodologies to accelerate the opportunity development cycle and increase sales close ratios.
• Create and present business cases/ TCO’s/ and solution justifications at Executive Level’s to drive differentiated solutions.
• Leverage comprehensive account/opportunity/ and territory planning methodologies to drive business opportunities and sales results.
• Partner with and leverage core company functional leaders (e.g., Product, Operations, Marketing) to deliver financially viable, technically sound, and operationally proven solutions that achieve strategic goals.
• Collaborate and leverage partner service providers to develop better solutions, solidify relationships, and source technical support.
• Deliver high quality and predictable sales results and growth.
• Manage and report on all applicable business activities, i.e., pipeline, forecast, contacts, campaigns, etc.
• Provide subject matter expertise, advising customers on the suitability of products and solutions based on their business and technical needs.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 7 years’ successful solution selling experience with proven overachievement in the technology ecosystem, preferably the telecommunications/IT connectivity and management space.
• Exceptional customer solutions executive with demonstrable experience delivering proven sales outcomes and business results through collaboration, discovery, validation, and optimization.
• Excellent verbal, written, and pictorial communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive technology solutions for varying client needs and industries.
• Strong business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota.
• Experience developing and differentiating comprehensive multi-product technology and service offerings.
Public Use | © 2022
• Highly analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented
• Deep domain expertise in the technology ecosystem inclusive of the following areas, voice/UC, network connectivity, cloud, managed services, SaaS, IoT, data center, security, mobile, etc.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply and please provide 3-5 writing samples.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.