Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analyst) at Advantage will be responsible for testing the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the QA Analyst manually tests software as it would be used by an actual end-user ensuring that the software is working as designed and ready for use.
• Collaborate with the development team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
• Manually execute test cases, analyze the results, and document findings.
• Report bugs and errors to the development team.
• Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Knowledge of software and database testing
• Experience with software development lifecycle
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with developers, project managers, and customer support.
• Proven experience as a QA Analyst or a similar role.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Associate degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Five years of experience as a software tester or similar role.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.