Sales Support Specialist - Europe
The Sales Support Specialist at Advantage is a self-motivated professional responsible for supporting the Sales and Operations teams in creating solutions for our clients and ensuring quality and satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong communication, analytical, and excellent relationship-building skills. They will interface with telecom carriers, customers, and other staff members to gather data, support business cases/ROI, and ensure the smooth flow of information from Sales to Operations.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.
• Ensure complete and accurate information is input to Liaison to facilitate timely processing of orders.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams for administrative purposes
• Work collaboratively in a team environment utilizing your knowledge within the telecommunications space.
• Interface with telecom carriers, internal teams and customers to gather data, and support the creation of business cases and proposals.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Exceptional sales support with proven ability to operate efficiently in a true multi-tasking environment.
• Business/Sales related field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Pre-Sales tech support position or consultative role in the telecommunications/IT space.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent team and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
• Strong business judgment and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Detail focused and able to service multiple deals concurrently
• Motivated toward career growth and learning
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.