WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The Executive Personal Assistant will be an initiative-taking problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail, providing personal and professional assistance to the CEO. They will have previous experience working in a fast-growing, highly respected organization, performing administrative duties and providing support to senior-level executives.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO.
• Schedule meetings, manage multiple calendars, and assist with daily time management.
• Anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and other senior-level executives.
• Arrange and manage logistics for executive meetings
• Arrange catering and reservations
• Arranges travel and accommodations for the executive team as needed, including flights and accommodation ground transportation.
• Arrange personal travel and accommodation for the CEO and family as needed.
• Interface with executives across the organization.
• Schedules, attends meetings and takes accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting letters, memos, invoices, expense reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Maintain Executive and office filing system.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to the CEO.
• Draft, proofread and edit documentation for CEO.
• Ensure the CEO is up to speed and ready for the day.
• Process CEO’s travel, expenses, and reports.
• Run office and personal errands as requested.
• Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
• Manage and maintain office materials and supplies such as snacks, printers, coffee machine, kitchen and, cleaning supplies, etc.
• Answer the main phone line and respond to inquiries.
• Provide personal support to CEO, including but not limited to working with family and properties, scheduling and overseeing contractors, emails, and correspondence, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
•Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years experience providing support to C-Suite executives
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced, and at times, stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Able to type a minimum of fifty words per minute.
• Ability to maintain 100% confidentiality
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
• Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Able to travel, drive, and run errands as needed.
• Extremely positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Flexible collaborator willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.