Client Delivery Analyst
The Client Delivery Analyst (CDA) supports the Client Delivery Managers (CDM) and clients on day-to-day operational activities for ALL Advantage customers. The CDAs are responsible for the general support in the following areas: Service Incident Management, Moves, Changes, Disconnects, Billing Support, and Account Support.
o Supports data gathering
o Supports first bill reviews
o Supports implementation activities
o Support invoice exception activities
o Support vendor-related activities
o Support the Quarterly Business Review in partnership with the Client Delivery Manager, clearly communicating ACG value.
Move & Change Management
o Support the management of Move and Change orders for all clients through Liaison
o Support the management of Disconnects for all clients through liaison
Service Incident Management (Repair)
o Partner with the service providers to deliver seamless service to customer through maintenance and trouble ticket support.
Always provide excellent service to our customers ensuring that service levels are met or exceeded.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Telecommunications/IT Service Management (ITSM).
• 3+ years’ experience in customer service or support roles, inclusive of interaction with customers, carriers and service providers
• History of successful management of customer calls and inquiries
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance per priorities and deadlines.
• Strong presentation, customer service, analytical and leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate oneself to management and other partners.
• Able to manage multiple customers simultaneously and switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Technology Expense Management Experience Preferred but not required
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.