Sr. Analyst, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
The Sr. Analyst, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement at Advantage Communications Group will support the development and ongoing execution of a centralized international quote and order desk. The individual will secure price quotes from international service providers on behalf of the Advantage Sales team. They will place orders with the international service providers and place the orders in Advantage’s customer relationship management tool, Command Center, in an expedient and high-quality manner.
•Work in collaboration with the Manager of SSP to develop and document all relevant processesrelated to the international quote to order process
•Identify efficiencies and work cross-functionally and collaboratively to implement.
•Document and share all updates to processes and procedures
•Develop and maintain relationships with international Service Provider contacts related to quotingand ordering.
•Support updates to Command Center product catalog and develops new entries as technologies evolve.
•Assist finance with implementing and administering all required financial and operational controls(external and internal).
•Consistently deliver international quotes to the sales team.
•Place orders with service providers and enter in Liaison on time, focusing on accuracy.
•Provide a high level of service to our internal Account Executives.
•Help to define requirements for quote and order capabilities within our software.
•Support the QA and testing of new software capabilities.
•Collaborate with the operations and sales teams.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
•Experience in multi-carrier international telecommunications ordering, quoting, and inventory management.
•5+ years of telecommunications industry experience with specific expertise in international quoting and ordering.
•Experience in Telecom – data, voice, cloud, colocation.
•Deep understanding of international service provider inventory from provisioning through to invoicing.
•Proficient with the international telecommunications service provider portals.
•Previous exposure to international contracts and coordination of contract term changes.
•Collaborative and effective interpersonal skills, easily able to develop strong working relationships.
•Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
•Experience presenting to stakeholders and /or Senior Leadership.
•High degree of initiative and ability to self manage with minimal supervision.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.