SR. PROJECT MANAGER
The Senior Project Manager (Sr. PM) is responsible for ensuring the seamless and successful transition of our Enterprise client’s data and voice networks. In collaboration with the sales team and service providers, the Sr. PM manages complex implementations involving multi-phase, multi-carrier, and multi-technology projects.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.
- Work in partnership with Sales to ensure a smooth transition to the implementation phase of the engagement.
- Conduct welcome calls with clients to outline key milestones, review products/services, assess project requirements and special needs.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders.
- Chair structured project process meetings with formal Agendas and Minutes to formally document all aspects of the project.
- Communicate with client’s senior-level management regarding project status, conflicts, and other implementation constraints.
- Interface directly with the service provider provisioning teams to ensure delivery of services.
- Manage service provider delivery intervals, processes and escalate as needed.
- Interface directly with clients and service providers on routine status calls.
- Maintain and continually update your order management and service provider records in our proprietary CRM, Command Center/Liaison.
- Manage multiple, concurrent project installations
- Deliver a superior implementation experience for our clients.
- Ensure Sales is aware of any escalations or issues with the project.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance per priorities and deadlines.
- Strong communication, client service, analytical and leadership skills with ability to present professional demonstrations at all levels competently and confidently.
- Proficient understanding of Telecom industry including data, voice, cloud, international and expense management.
- Experience working with Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLEC’s), Agents, Telecom & IT Vendors and Managed Service Providers.
- Able to manage multiple clients simultaneously and switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Minimum of 10 years in telecommunications project management and experience working with CLECs, agents, carriers, MSPs.
- Experience with international implementations preferred.
- Experience with SD WAN, UCAAS, Cloud and IT Security.