SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The Sales Support Specialist at Advantage is a self-motivated professional responsible for supporting the CRO and the Sales team to create solutions for our clients and ensure quality and satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong communication and excellent relationship-building skills. They will interface with telecom carriers, customers, and other staff members to gather data and support business cases/ROI.
- Provide support to the CRO and his team to create solutions and ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment utilizing your knowledge within the telecommunications space.
- Interface with telecom carriers, internal teams and customers to gather data, and support the creation of business cases and proposals.
- Support the management of the Product Catalog.
- Support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Advantage customers. Including mapping of service provider inventory records to the Command Center database, supporting Move, Add, Change, or Disconnect services under the direction of the Sr Inventory Analyst
- Utilize customer provided and service provider inventory sources to validate CSRS, inventory reports, and portals.
- Support the management of move, add, change and disconnect orders for all customers through Command Center.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
- Exceptional sales support with proven ability to operate efficiently in a true multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Strong business judgment and critical thinking skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Sales related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Pre-Sales tech support position
- Consultative role in the telecommunications/IT space.