The Product Owner who will be responsible for prioritizing the product's features and functionality to obtain maximum performance to the end-user's benefit. The product Owner will schedule and lead meetings to identify product issues, determine roadmaps for products, and manage daily goals and schedules to achieve high performance and meet project deadlines.
• Analyze, map, translate technical changes to business value and communicate to various stakeholders.
• Work with stakeholders to come up with solutions and ensure that solution meets business needs.
• Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
• Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
• Extract and retrieve information and data sets to improve upon the software.
• Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase.
• Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process.
• Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects.
• Other duties as required.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Business or related field
• Minimum 6 years’ experience as a product owner or Business Analyst in the Telecom Industry
• Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
• Good analytical skills with the ability to understand data integration points, process workflows from an end-to-end perspective.
• Ability to analyze, map, translate technical changes to business value and communicate to various stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong listening and writing ability as demonstrated ability accurately document information provided verbally.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to drive the execution of a vision.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, as well as Visio and SharePoint required.
• Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
• In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
• Strong problem-solving skills
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.