The UI Designer at Advantage will work with multi-disciplinary teams to tackle complex, telecom related challenges that are revolutionizing the industry. Transforming insights into new products, services, and experiences, the UI Designer will design, prototype, test, and provide support through development.
• Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
• Address product, marketing and business needs.
• Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
• Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
• Provide support and internal training.
• Conduct, observe and analyze usability testing sessions.
• Develop consistent, intuitive architectures.
• Support the QA team to make sure quality experiences are delivered to customers.
• Embrace an iterative process and understand that success comes sooner with trial and error.
• Self-manage and prioritize tasks, and proactively communicate status and challenges.
• Other duties as required.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, Communications, Computer Science or another relevant degree.
• A visual aesthetic diverse enough to handle everything from consumer applications to data-heavy enterprise solutions.
• Minimum of three years in UI designer role.
• Expert in Axure RP, comfortable with custom Axure Libraries.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and abstraction.
• Ability to work within a self- directed culture.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of design software.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to discuss and explain design options.
• Working knowledge of what is feasible to implement on the web (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.).
• Experience in mobile UI is a plus.
• Experience creating rapid prototypes.
• Good time management skills.
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on follow-through and attention to detail.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.