Join our Team and help us build amazing things. At Advantage, you will work alongside our exceptional developers in composing, compiling and testing programs and applications in order to optimize communication technology solutions across voice, data, cloud, and mobility.
• Collaborate with project managers, clients, end-users, and other stakeholders to understand user needs.
• Shape our product and deliver new features, improving our effectiveness, shipping value-adding features, and making our users happier.
• Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies.
• Follow best practices to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code with excellent test coverage to solve complex business problems and process automation.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Attend and contribute to development team meetings.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• You are open to learning and have a solid foundation of experience to bring to the team.
• You have a thorough understanding of design, testing, and modification of programs and applications.
• You are proficient with the ability to quickly adapt to the technologies, coding, and programming languages used in the organization.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like ActiveRecord and RSpec
• Relational Database Knowledge (MSSQL, T-SQL)
• Minimum of 1 year AWS experience
• Eager to create new integrations with other systems to enhance our capabilities and find new ways to leverage existing features.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Degree in a computer-related field.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.