The Commissions Analyst at ACG is responsible for analyzing and auditing commission data, processing
commission statements, variance and trend reporting, as well as dispute resolution. This position will
play an integral cross functional role within the Finance, Sales and Operations teams.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.
- Perform monthly audits & ensure timely payment of service provider commissions
- Prepare and review monthly variance and trend reporting
- Dispute & document all errors as well as follow up to ensure resolution
- Review and verify all sales orders for financial accuracy
- Generate monthly commission statements as well as process payments for both direct and indirect sales channels
- Assist Sales Management with quota assessments and determining bonus eligibility
- Review and process monthly expense reports for direct sales team
- Proactively contribute to the development/implementation of our unique, proprietary software platform
- Continuously participate in improving business processes to increase efficiency
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Finance
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or related area
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the telecommunications industry required
- Minimum 2 years of QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance per priorities and deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detail focused, highly analytical