CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
The Client Success Manager (CSM) will work closely with our clients, serving as their trusted advocate to improve client satisfaction by establishing and developing relationships and opportunities within an existing account base. The CSM will work closely with our Implementation and Service Delivery teams to deliver a superior client experience while helping to drive revenue growth and client retention. The CSM will work well in a collaborative team environment, be goal-oriented and possess network connectivity business acumen.
To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.
- Hyper focused on client satisfaction, retention, and account management
- Develop and maintain a client outreach program to validate client experience, areas for improvement, and identify upsell opportunities
- Host regularly scheduled proactive client meetings to track requests, initiatives and ensure client has support across all operations
- Oversight of client data in Command Center, our proprietary client management platform
- Partner with operations to ensure data is maintained
- Support renewal and retention activities, including proactive reporting to Sales as services come up for renewal
- Escalation support for Operations
- Stay abreast of new service provider solutions
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Develop and present quarterly business reviews in partnership with Sales and Operations
- Support client MACD activity
- Represent Advantage in a professional manner
- Liaise between the client, service providers, and internal teams
- Experience in network/telecommunications/IT managed services/expense management is plus.
- Five years in Client Success role in a managed service organization.
- Detail-focused and able to service multiple clients concurrently.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of success in telecom.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated to satisfy every Client.
- Must thrive in a competitive sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation Range: $65,000-$85,000 per year
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply.