WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The Bookkeeper at Advantage will be responsible for accurately recording all day-to-day transactions of the Company. The Bookkeeper will assist with GL maintenance, create and analyze financial reports, ensure compliance with legal requirements, process accounts payable and receivable, and assist with tax filings.
• Record daily banking transactions into company financial systems in multiple currencies
• Manage accounts receivables processes, including customer & provider invoicing & collections
• Assist with accounts payable processes, including vendor management, vendor payments and monthly budget vs. actual reporting
• Maintain and monitor GL for accuracy
• Process travel, credit card, and expense report approvals according to policy
• Assist with payroll
• Assist with filing tax returns
• Maintain accurate state records & ensure compliance
• Other duties as assigned
- Experience creating technical content aimed at internal and external users of Web-based SAAS application.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping Notation or similar frameworks for documenting business processes
- IT and or telecommunications experience a plus
- Experience producing documentation in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing or defining a style guide, which is also listed above under responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with documentation tools, including:
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Adobe Technical Communications Suite (Framemaker and Robohelp)
- Experience with SharePoint content management using Wiki, Document libraries, and metadata management.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
• Must be proficient in QuickBooks Pro, MS Excel, and Adobe
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on follow-through and attention to detail.
• Data entry skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Strong background in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
• Minimum of three years experience in a Bookkeeping or Accounting role.
Advantage provides salary & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
Email email@example.com to apply. To view all job listings, visit advantagecg.com/careers.