Fax will never die — but it can certainly kill your document process efficiency with its heavily manual processes. That’s why many of today’s businesses are turning to cloud-based fax services. Replacing traditional fax machines with Cloud Fax can offer big rewards to businesses of all sizes.
If your company is still battling hidden costs, slow document processing times and lack of visibility, it’s time to turn your attention to the cloud. Below are our five top reasons why you need to make the move to Cloud Fax :
- Convenience - Cloud Fax integrates with a wide variety of ERP/business systems, streamlining faxing and giving users the ability to send and receive faxes directly from their desktop. Wouldn’t it much easier to receive faxes directly in your email inbox instead of having to walk over to the fax machine and sort through a stack of papers?
- Privacy – Every user gets their own direct fax number, so all incoming faxes go right into their mailbox, eliminating concerns about confidential faxes ending up in the wrong hands.
- Visibility - Manual fax processes provide little insight into the workflow, making it nearly impossible to answer questions such as: Was the fax received by the correct individual? Exactly where is the fax located in the workflow? Cloud Fax offers real-time tracking and automatic, providing organizations the assurance and oversight that internal servers and fax machines can’t.
- Continuity - Cloud Fax solutions are “always-on,” available 24/7/365 so you faxing operations will never be out of service. No worries about busy signals, power outages or a paper jams. Faxes are received electronically and can be securely accessed from any location, so users don’t need to physically be in the office to get them.
- Limitless – There are no size or volume limitations on cloud fax transmissions. It can handle documents that are hundreds of pages long that are sent at the highest peak volumes, so you won’t have concerns about high-volume fax jobs that internal servers and fax machines can’t handle.
So when it comes faxing, don’t be fooled: it's future - and your company's future - is in the cloud. Advantage works with numerous top-tier cloud messaging unified communication providers, so let us know you pain points and we will custom engineer a solution to meet your needs.