Join an exciting, fast-paced B2B company with a dynamic and award-winning team that provides consulting, sales and support for the complete universe of voice, data, internet, mobile and cloud solutions. We are seeking a Commissions Analyst with the commitment, skill and work ethic necessary to join the A-team. Responsibilities include analyzing and validating commission data; generating commission statements; managing accounts receivable and accounts payable activities and developing efficient processes and reporting for various sales initiatives. This position will play an integral cross functional role within the Finance, Sales and Operations teams.
Be the right hand to our Director of Finance and grow to manage one of our divisions.
Knowledge, skills and responsibilities include:
- Track and analyze monthly service provider commission statements, dispute all errors and ensure resolution
- Review and verify all service orders for financial accuracy
- Coordinate Invoicing and collections for domestic and international customers and providers in multiple currencies
- Generate monthly commission statements, and process payments for direct and indirect sales channels
- Assist Sales Management with quota assessments and determining bonus eligibility
- Review and processing monthly expense reports for direct sales team
- Assist with Accounts Payable functions and overall maintenance of GL accounts for multiple entities
- Proactively participate in the development/implementation of our unique, proprietary software platform
- Prepare monthly variance and trend analysis reports
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must
We value suggestions and ideas on how to better our business processes; therefore, you will be encouraged and expected to develop and improve internal accounting processes and controls to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting Mathematics, or related area
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the telecommunications industry required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
- Detail focused, highly analytical
- Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as impeccable attention to detail
- Employee has a legal right to work in the United States
Nassau County, Long Island
Salary, bonus & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement