Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company providing top-tier international customers with holistic and end-to-end solutions including managed network services, global connectivity, data, voice, satellite solutions, collaboration and cloud. We have licenses internationally and facilitate access to more than 2,000 PoPs in 230 countries and territories.
Pacnet is now part of Telstra
THINK GLOBAL. THINK ASIA. THINK CHINA. THINK TELSTRA.
The dynamic partnership to help grow your business
The combination of Pacnet’s assets, capacity and expertise with Telstra’s dynamic networks, technology and services makes us the ideal global technology partner for you and your customers.
Global markets today represent exciting business opportunities and new challenges. The Telstra Channel Partner Program is your smart choice to stay ahead of the competition with access to our leading China capabilities, powerful self-provisioned SDN based dynamic network services and a complete suite of innovative technology solutions.
Change the way your business adapts, evolves and grows into the future with the Telstra Channel Team now providing:
International P2P connectivity (2MB to 100 GbE)
- Global MPLS based IPVPN - including domestic China and India networks
- Asia data center footprint (including China)
- Global IP network
- Cloud and Managed Services
A Dedicated Channel Manager
We succeed when you succeed. Engage our Channel Manager today to help you grow your business.
Leading Global Footprint
- Largest subsea fiber network in the Asia-Paciic region
- Scalable, reliable and global network
- Direct connectivity to challenging markets, e.g., China
- Employees in 22 countries outside Australia
- Committed facilities based provider - with global data centers, PoP's, IP networks, and subsea iber infrastructure.
Extensive Global Experience
- Operating internationally for more than 70 years
- In-region experts - with around 3,000 employees in 22 countries outside Australia
- Committed facilities based provider - with global data centers, PoP's, IP networks, and subsea fiber infrastructure.