Strategy & Planning
With all the technology, product and provider choices, how do you know what the right fit is for your business objectives today...and tomorrow?
The IT landscape is constantly evolving. Innovative technologies and product sets, along with a never-ending amount of service provider mergers and acquisitions, have created a great deal of buzz - and confusion- in the marketplace. Today’s business leaders must make tough decisions about complex technologies and business applications. Their solutions might span multiple national and global locations, encompass numerous services, and/or involve multiple service providers. Regardless, they must deliver reliable performance, and ensures your business environment is agile, dynamic and ultra-competitive in today's global economy.
Advantage has over 15 years of experience helping organizations understand how to fully leverage technology and meet their ever-changing requirements. We leverage this expertise to conduct strategy planning sessions with key stakeholders – identifying company mission, goals, and plans for growth helps and developing plans to meet your specific goals.
OUR STRATEGIC PLANNING & CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Business Case Construction
- Business Continuity Assessment
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Contract Negotiation
- Current State Inventory & Analysis
- CyberSecurity Policy Development
- Cyber Threat Vulnerability Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Future State Architecture Planning
- Industry Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Invoice Auditing/ Billing Rationalization
- Proposal Comparison & Analysis
- RFP Management
- Service Provisioning & Implementation
- Technology Roadmap Development – Short & Long Term
- Vendor Management
- Vendor Selections/ Service Procurement