PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION & CLIENT CARE ASSOCIATE
Join an exciting, fast-paced company. Our dynamic and award-winning team provides consulting, sales and service for the complete universe of voice, data, internet, mobile and cloud solutions. We are seeking a full-time project implementation professional with the commitment, skill and work ethic necessary to join the A-team. With experience, professionalism and dedication you will manage the implementation of a variety of voice and data services and ensure each project is completed to the clients’ satisfaction.
You are a champion of service and customer care. With a keen eye for detail and a constant drive to surpass your client’s expectations, you revel in the ability to anticipate the unexpected. You manage each client and partner relationship with skill, diligence and an exceptional degree of professionalism.
As the liaison between our clients and service providers, you excel at coordinating the resources necessary to install voice and data networks across multiple carriers in both domestic and international environments. You provide unparalleled customer care in a consultative capacity. Deftly navigating through protocol and leveraging relationships, you maintain proper workflow and ensure project milestones are met. You employ critical thinking and creative problem solving for any client concerns – from trouble ticket management to the handling of billing inquiries. If multitasking is your way of life and you consider overcoming daily challenges exhilarating – then this is your calling.
Armed with our unique software, the support of a warrior sales team, executive level supplier relationships and our comprehensive service model, you are a key ingredient providing our clients both direction and support with confidence.
We need a dynamic, dedicated and highly professional person that has an old-fashioned work ethic coupled with a new school business savvy. Our culture is informal but performance expectations are very high. If you are interested in an exciting and challenging career with a desire to stand head and shoulders above any other service organization then look no further.
- Proficient understanding of MPLS, Private lines, Internet access (from Broadband through DS3s and Ethernet), VoIP, SIP, PRIs, T1s, POTS, Integrated / Dynamic circuits.
- Knowledge of key transport providers’ services and processes such as: Windstream, CenturyLink, Level 3, Verizon, Masergy, XO, Broadview Networks, etc.
- Previous experience working for or with CLECs, Agents, Carriers, Telecom & IT Vendors and/or Managed Service Providers required.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment while maintaining attention to detail and professionalism.
- Previous experience working in a high visibility customer service environment a plus.
- Project Management experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Cloud and data center experience a plus.
- Long Island, New York
- East Windsor, New Jersey OR
- Remote/Home Office
- Salary, bonus & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement
For more information, please email MDUNCAN@advantagecg.com
Advantage Communications is dedicated to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.