Managed Services moves the vital day-to-day operations of elements of your IT infrastructure to proven industry experts, enhancing your IT and business functionality, while enabling greater IT agility and scalability.
Keeping your IT infrastructure up to date, safe and performing at its peak requires consistent attention. It’s important to ensure that critical IT systems are always available to support core business functions, but maintaining IT systems with an in-house IT staff can be costly and leave you without expertise in the latest technologies. Internal systems and capabilities take time to build and are expensive to maintain – especially in this always-changing IT world that we live in. You need to ensure that your IT runs cost-effectively and meets your evolving business needs.
From fully developed managed colocation and hosting solutions to building block capabilities including network monitoring, storage, backup and disaster avoidance services, there are managed service solutions out there can help Advantage works with dozens of experienced managed service providers across the globe, and once we have an understanding of you existing infrastructure and your future goals, we can introduce you to providers and services that will help you save money, free up time and manpower and deliver specific business outcomes.
- Managed Colocation - Offers highly secure and environmentally controlled colocation services in a next-generation data center to keep your mission-critical IT infrastructure available and protected, and your mind at ease.
- Managed Servers – Dedicated Hosted Servers and Virtual Machines built and deployed in secure data centers via redundant infrastructure for Internet facing and private applications.
- Managed Security - Managed Firewalls, Managed DDoS Mitigation and Advanced Intrusion Prevention services designed to protect your environment while offering network visibility and control.
- Managed Storage - Cloud-based storage solutions ranging from simple NFS shares to high availability, high performance SAN (Storage Area Networks) iSCSI solutions all designed to complement to your organization’s data storage requirements.
- Managed Backup - Managed dedicated and shared platform backup solutions that can be deployed as a complement to your on-site office infrastructure, or integrated with existing virtualized implementations to provide increased peace of mind against data loss.
- Hosted Microsoft Ecxhange/Office 365 - Provider manages and maintains all servers, applications and licenses, but you control all configuration and end user accounts.
- Anti-virus & Anti-SPAM
- Business Continuity Planning
- Data Replication
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Document Archiving
- Load Balancing
- Managed Collaboration Services
- Managed Installations
- Network Monitoring
- Virtual Desktops
- Workplace Solutions
Data Center based solutions feature superior reliability with redundant power sources and service levels are frequently more than 99.9% uptime
Leverage professionally managed facilities that are hardened for security
Grows With Your Business
Scale the solution easily as your organization grows your system
Extend the capabilities of your team by outsourcing the management and maintenance of your infrastructure and applications
Compliance Our providers offer compliance to several regulatory standards including SSAE 16, PCI, HIPAA, and others.
Free up staff for higher-value work and initiatives