Cloud Solutions Architect
Join an exciting, fast-paced company. Our dynamic and award-winning team provides consulting, sales and service for the complete universe of voice, data, internet, mobile and cloud solutions. We are seeking a full-time cloud subject matter expert with the commitment, skill and work ethic necessary to join the A-team. With a keen understanding of cloud service offerings and best practices, you will analyze existing client business and technology to uncover cost savings and enable organizational agility.
Go ahead, take your place at the table with our elite team because you are the definition of a domain expert. You are the best of the best. Able to compete against anyone, you have a relentless drive to win. And you can do so with organizations of all sizes because you are a master of technology services and solutions. Collaborative in your approach to each opportunity and creative in your activities, you manage each client relationship with skill, diligence and an uncommon degree of professionalism.
You take time to understand a client’s needs before matching them with optimal services and providers. Broad and deep knowledge of cloud service providers and the services they offer empowers you to suggest innovative approaches beyond their featured service and convey how the different technologies and service offerings can meet a client’s needs and drive genuine value. Exceeding expectations, you become the trusted advisor. For your clients, you are a competitive advantage.
Moreover, you understand the importance of attention to detail and you have an unwavering commitment to winning the deal. And you’re a pro at leveraging and coordinating resources, bringing the appropriate elements as needed. Skilled at navigating around roadblocks and overcoming objections, you understand how to manage the players and politics to align interests and drive action.
Armed with our unique software, the support of our top-notch service team, executive level supplier relationships and our comprehensive model, you are a key ingredient, delivering our value with poise and confidence. Capable of creating a thoughtful and compelling business case, you simply out-shine and out-class the competition. All of this translates into you generating enormous client value.
If this is you and you are searching for a place that won’t hold you back, a place that will free you to deliver the services that are best for our clients rather than what the cloud providers are pushing this quarter; if you are seeking an environment where the company rewards your success when all interests are aligned and everyone wins together, then you may have found your home.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related area or the equivalent in training and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the cloud services industry or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Strong knowledge of cloud service providers and their services.
- Has a working knowledge of cloud infrastructure technologies (systems, storage, security, networking, virtualization technologies)
- Has a working knowledge of key concerns such as security, performance, etc., and how they are addressed in cloud computing.
- Has a working knowledge of cloud solution infrastructure such as hypervisors, provisioning, monitoring, security, storage, integration, cloudburst, reporting, billing and metering.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly-defined practices.
- Understands future technology or operational trends as they relate to client business requirements
- Possesses deep knowledge of IT best practices in data center transformations and how to apply them appropriately in solutions
- Excellent listening, speaking, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Supports business development activities for medium-to-large opportunities
- Captures and assesses clients' business and technical needs; works with clients' IT and line of business management to develop an accurate understanding of needs and issues
- Identifies client-wide IT parameters and constraints that impact potential solutions
- Collaborates with cloud service providers and clients to define the architecture, operating model, service levels, and continuity of business solutions.
- Provides clients with a roadmap from their current IT environment to a cloud computing solution.
- Long Island, New York
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and achievement